Frequently Asked Questions
Elite Mortgage Solutions Ltd combine more than 20 years of experience in the banking and financial services sector, with local and international institutions.
The objective of Elite Mortgage Solutions Ltd is to deliver ethical and professional services to property buyers and to share its expertise of the local mortgage practices with its customers and guide them through the loan process.
- Expert advice
- Time saving
- Hassle free
- Loan offer available in various currencies (MUR, USD, EURO, GBP, AUD, CHF)
Emma Ah Nien
Office: +230 424 26 76 Mobile: + 230 59 41 02 03
AI Broker was created in 2004 and is an insurance broker who acts as an intermediary between clients and insurance companies. The company works of behalf of its clients. It uses its knowledge of the insurance market to find the most suitable policies for individual or corporate clients.
- The work is done for the client; professional advice, negotiate appropriate insurance cover & premium and make sure that the client is well covered
- Not more expensive
- AI Broker is familiar with insurance companies, plans and policies
- Best resource to get clients’ claims paid
Office: +230 243 7333 Mobile: + 230 5727 8770
Established 49 years ago, Seeff South Africa has grown from a small family business to having close on 200 branches in South Africa alone, and has positioned itself as one of the leading, most professional residential property companies in Southern Africa. Seeff is proudly being represented in Mauritius since 2005 and the company has grown from strength to strength, to become one of the leading real estate agency on the island. Seeff Mauritius has 2 branches on the island, namely in Grand Baie and Black River and it has established a formidable presence countrywide dealing with Residential Property Sales and Rentals, Foreign Ownership, Property Development Projects and Commercial Properties.
Since its opening, Seeff Mauritius has been offering friendly, professional and attentive service to their clients and always strive to do its best to satisfy each and every demand.
Being recognised as one of the biggest and most professional Real Estate agency in Mauritius.
- Being awarded numerous developments to market and sell out on the island such as Mont Piton, Royal Park, Azuri etc.
- Years of hands-on informed and in depth knowledge of the property market in Mauritius.
- A constantly revolving “stock” of the best properties in Mauritius in every price range.
- Trained property negotiators.
- A proud track record of successful project sell outs since 2005.
- Always holding on to the core values that is Seeff; values like integrity, commitment, ethic and professional pride.
Seeff Mauritius believes that it is crucial as a professional Real Estate company to align themselves with other professional developers so that together an inevitable sell out is guaranteed.
In Mauritius Agency fees are traditionally payable by BOTH parties (Owner/Landlord and Buyer/Tenant).
|Commission on sales||2% of purchase price + VAT on seller’s side & 2% of purchase price + VAT on buyer’s side|
|Commission on rent (less than 12 months)||10% on the total rental amount + VAT on landlord’s side & 10% on the total rental amount + VAT on tenant’s side|
|Commission on rent (standard contract)||One month rental + VAT on landlord’s side & One month rental + VAT on tenant’s side|